International Tool Catalog Library
About a year ago I started uploading tool catalogs that I have scanned onto the Internet Archive (Archive.org). In July the uploads got a name, International Tool Catalog Library, and it's now up to 562 catalogs and other items. This includes many of the old Rose Antique Tool scanned catalogs, and whatever I could find on Google Books. There are many on woodworking hand tools, and you can pick topics or manufacturer to help find what you want. In addition to American, there are 42 English catalogs, 31 French catalogs, and a few others. Please bookmark it, download and save what you want, and spread the word. Wiktor Kuc is using some of my scans for WK Fine Tools. 

If you have scanned something that you'd want to add to this effort, please contact me. I'm particularly looking for the big names like Stanley and Millers Falls, including tool instructions.
Mark
Very cool, a sincere thank you for all the work that went into this project!
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
That is very cool, thanks for posting!
Wow!  Thanks for this.  I'll dig through this winter, when it's raining and I can't work on the house/in the shop, and see what I can find.

It would be helpful, if you have size limits or suchlike for PDF files, to put that on your website.
Wow! . Impressive, and informative. Thanks so much for your work.
That is the coolest thing I have seen in years.
Big Grin 
Thank you for all the work you put into that project.
Sincerely.

Winkgrin
Good man!
I don't want to brag, but some of my wood is on its 2nd or 3rd project!
(09-16-2017, 05:27 PM)Mark Stansbury Wrote: About a year ago I started uploading tool catalogs that I have scanned onto the Internet Archive (Archive.org). In July the uploads got a name, International Tool Catalog Library, and it's now up to 562 catalogs and other items. This includes many of the old Rose Antique Tool scanned catalogs, and whatever I could find on Google Books. There are many on woodworking hand tools, and you can pick topics or manufacturer to help find what you want. In addition to American, there are 42 English catalogs, 31 French catalogs, and a few others. Please bookmark it, download and save what you want, and spread the word. Wiktor Kuc is using some of my scans for WK Fine Tools. 

If you have scanned something that you'd want to add to this effort, please contact me. I'm particularly looking for the big names like Stanley and Millers Falls, including tool instructions.
Thank you for all the time and effort you put into this project!!!!!!! What a great resource!!!!!!!
Yes
Often Tested.    Always Faithful.      Brothers Forever

Jack Edgar, Sgt. U.S. Marines, Korea, America's Forgotten War
Get off my lawn !
Upset

What a great new resource. That was an heroic effort. Thanks millions.
ken
Thanks, and please spread the word on any other sites you are on, like Sawmill Creek.
Mark