Can someone do a really simple project for me ??
(09-21-2017, 11:00 PM)PSU-Stud-88 Wrote: Like I already stated --- this aint really a "get your hands dirty and learn" type of project.  I am normally an inquisitive fella and like those opportunities, but this is a more rushed "quick and dirty" type of job.  Some of you veteran woodworkers are kinda disappointing me because instead of bragging along the lines of "Yeah I could bang out this project in 30 min. flat using $10 of scrap wood I got laying around" --- all I hear is cackling and complaining like a bunch of old hens at the local church LOL  
Big Grin

Ya know, I've seen a lot of folks come into this thread to try to help you out, a guy who has been here less than week,

but you are repaying some of them by referring to "old hens". I suggest an apology is in order.

Certainly not a good way of getting started.

Oh, and so you know, we have a policy.... if you call people names, the thread get's locked.

Like this.
[Image: usa-flag-waving-united-states-of-america...if-clr.gif]