New Favorite Youtube Channel - Check him out
Everyone entitled to opinions.

If the 20 people who know how to plane a board better than him would make YouTube videos that would be great..

However there has been very few comments he has made that I don't agree with. Maybe I am a rank beginner as well, but his videos are on point.

But WW are never going to agree on anything... heck, there is a saw that won't cut your fingers off and some people still won't buy it... ;)
(10-22-2017, 04:26 PM)MattP Wrote: This is "Walter Ambrosh" of the Facebook handplane making/using/collecting group. He is a regular poster there, if any of you are interested in hearing more from him or contacting him directly.

Trying not to be too much of a jerk here, but...I don't hold him in high regard. There are about 20 people on this forum who I think have hand planing way more figured out than Walter. If I were a rank beginner I would think differently, but I don't think there's a lot there for anybody with significant experience.

Ditto.