Coping disc-interchangeable knives-best retailer
Hello,

Thank you for looking. 

At our shop, we are gearing up to restore and replace wood windows in a historical district. I want to make them in the tradition way with a through tenon. I have talked to a very nice gentleman  that does it in the way i intend and he gave me his supplier. I'm in Florida, supplier is in Connecticut. not really a problem, but i' curious as to who or what other companies make these. We have a very soft ogee profile on our old window which router bits do not match nor normal shaper cutters, hence the need and want of a coping disc that you can change the profile in. 

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thank you,
Jody
good to have a good woman that has my back.
I recommend that you talk to Bobby at Woodworkers Tool Works.  He is a supplier to the trade the second generation at his company.  He'll know who does the type of work you are gearing up for and likely he'll know exactly what modern components will apply to the sash making you've got in mind.
(09-21-2017, 07:11 PM)Bob Vaughan Wrote: I recommend that you talk to Bobby at Woodworkers Tool Works.  He is a supplier to the trade the second generation at his company.  He'll know who does the type of work you are gearing up for and likely he'll know exactly what modern components will apply to the sash making you've got in mind.

Thank you for the info Bobby Vaughan.
good to have a good woman that has my back.