So what are you working on?
I finished up a sign I have been working on for my daughters new house. I think it came out fairly nice. It's cypress, with cherry stain and 5 coats of Epifanes Spar Varnish.

[Image: sign.jpg]
Earl
(10-03-2017, 07:23 PM)Steve N Wrote: Daddo, if George means anything to you, ya might wanna drive him by the ER. If you look up daid right there, they have George's pichur in the dictonary......

He has been awful quiet lately.
Raised
(10-03-2017, 08:24 PM)Dave Diaman Wrote: I did but I wasn’t going to use an 18”wide board on a spec piece that I may or may not sell at the show. I keep the really wide material for special pieces and charge a premium for them. The people that would buy this piece would not appreciate an 18”wide board and it would be wasted. 18-20” wide boards are getting almost impossible to find so I have to conserve them.

Yes  Hear that. I have a rack full of those special boards. One is a 12' 6/12 red oak that is 18" wide and no defects anywhere. Some day it will turn into a 2-board table
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

I have a big stash of 24” wide tiger maple this is in my special stash. I also have a stack of mahogany and Walnut that ranges in width from 36” to 48”wide. I honestly haven’t used those just because they are so darn hard to move.
Laugh
(10-04-2017, 04:14 PM)Dave Diaman Wrote: I have a big stash of 24” wide tiger maple this is in my special stash. I also have a stack of mahogany and Walnut that ranges in width from 36” to 48”wide. I honestly haven’t used those just because they are so darn hard to move.
Laugh

Hear that. Have a stack of 12' 6 and 8 quarter walnut that I put in the rack 20 years ago. Of course it's 8-9' up in the rack.
Laugh
Got some walnut mantel pieces up there also. 4x12x8', etc
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020