New Vase
My latest efforts 9" D x 18" Tall Sapel, Maple & Mahogany

Attached Files Image(s)

Very nice!!
Yes

Cool
Cool
Cool
"One should respect public opinion insofar as is necessary to avoid starvation and keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyrany, and is likely to interfere with happiness in all kinds of ways."
(09-21-2017, 01:52 PM)Big Dave Wrote: Very nice!!
Yes

Cool
Cool
Cool

Thank you Big Dave!
Thumbs Up 
That is beautiful!
"I tried being reasonable..........I didn't like it." Clint Eastwood
That's pretty nice, but consider adding in some other species for more contrast. a bit of African blackwood or ebony would improve it.
Cellulose runs through my veins!
(09-21-2017, 06:33 PM)SteveS Wrote: That's pretty nice, but consider adding in some other species for more contrast. a bit of African blackwood or ebony would improve it.

Thank you very much Bill and Steve: Steve I'll be on the look out for your package w/ the Ebony LOL 
Winkgrin

Bruce
(09-21-2017, 08:19 PM)Splinterz25 Wrote: Thank you very much Bill and Steve: Steve I'll be on the look out for your package w/ the Ebony LOL 
Winkgrin

Bruce

Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh

Now that is a first.
Laugh
Laugh
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Beautiful. Nice use of very nice wood
(09-21-2017, 08:19 PM)Splinterz25 Wrote: Thank you very much Bill and Steve: Steve I'll be on the look out for your package w/ the Ebony LOL 
Winkgrin

Bruce

I am the African Blackwood king, not the ebony king. I've sold somewhere in the neighborhood of 4000 lbs of blackwood. I've only purchased one ebony log to date somewhere around 90 lbs.

I'll give a plug for Woodbarter.com lots of guys there selling wide variety of wood for good prices.
Cellulose runs through my veins!
(09-22-2017, 02:25 PM)SteveS Wrote: I am the African Blackwood king, not the ebony king. I've sold somewhere in the neighborhood of 4000 lbs of blackwood. I've only purchased one ebony log to date somewhere around 90 lbs.

I'll give a plug for Woodbarter.com lots of guys there selling wide variety of wood for good prices.
Steve: What size pieces do you have and what do you charge if your still selling that is? Photos of the wood if you have any please.

Bruce