Secret Santa 2017
I received mine today. Thanks Santa!
Best,
Aram, always learning

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.” Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Web: My woodworking photo site
Mine received yesterday, Thursday 12-22-17....   Thanks!!!
Received mine yesterday and has been placed under the Christmas tree for safe keeping till Christmas morning. Thank you very much!
Wife just let me know that the eagle has landed at my house!  Can't wait to get home!
Reality is a nice place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there.
Information 
All,

Methinks SS 2017 is well and done.  As far as I know, all the participants sent/got their respective gifts. Thank you for everything.

Administratively,  it was a challenge this year with my travel in the middle, but it worked out.  The plan is to do some process improvements over the winter to make it even easier.  A lot of it got automated this year, but there is plenty more that can be done to make it less fidgety.

Santa will put an alert in his calendar this year to start a little earlier. The participation this year was down about 30% from last year. Any ideas on ways to improve participation?  The more the merrier, right?

Again, thanks to all participated.

As usual feedback is welcome and encouraged.
Santa's Elves
Just conversationally, I've been doing all this from a laptop that I've been logged into as woodnetsanta@gmail.com. I'll be logging off of that and logging into my usual Google  account, so I won't be actively monitoring the Secret Santa PM box.  I do have the woodnetsanta@gmail.com monitored in my e-mail client, so I will get an alert if someone posts a PM.

If you want more rapid response, PM me here.

Cheers all!
Santa's Elves
(01-06-2018, 10:42 AM)Santa Wrote: Just conversationally, I've been doing all this from a laptop that I've been logged into as woodnetsanta@gmail.com. I'll be logging off of that and logging into my usual Google  account, so I won't be actively monitoring the Secret Santa PM box.  I do have the woodnetsanta@gmail.com monitored in my e-mail client, so I will get an alert if someone posts a PM.

If you want more rapid response, PM me here.

Cheers all!

I think this year was a great success because everyone posted pictures of what they got.
Yes
Yes
Yes

Also I hope more individuals will be included in the seasons fun again next year and even more pictures and wishes granted.
Yes   Wish there was a hand clapping thing I could add also.

Thank you so much to everyone who put their names in the hat and even tho it was a tough year for some everyone came thru and made it nice.

Arlin (The not so silent elf)
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.