Secret Santa 2017
I will be done with the second one tomorrow with making mine and will ship it out ASAP
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Received gifts from my Santa yesterday at my visiting address. First presents under the tree.... I can hardly wait!!!
Train to be miserable...
that way when the real misery starts you won't notice.
Most of the loot is on the way.  

A little extra something I ordered didn't make it here in the mail today.  In the interest of getting the majority there before Christmas, it has been mailed and there will be a trailing goodie shortly!

Merry Christmas, everybody!

Randy
Reality is a nice place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there.
(12-18-2017, 04:35 PM)Randy B. Wrote: Most of the loot is on the way.  

A little extra something I ordered didn't make it here in the mail today.  In the interest of getting the majority there before Christmas, it has been mailed and there will be a trailing goodie shortly!

Merry Christmas, everybody!

Randy

Ten minutes after I posted my message, the mailman comes back because I missed delivering a package....
Reality is a nice place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there.
Mine went out today and is supposed to be delivered somewhere in the mid-west by Saturday....
Winkgrin

Merry Christmas, everyone!
"One should respect public opinion insofar as is necessary to avoid starvation and keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyrany, and is likely to interfere with happiness in all kinds of ways."
My gift is also on its way, should arrive on Thursday, to be opened at the discretion of the recipient on 12/25 or before!
Mine is en route.  Should be there in time.
Got MINE!  My Secret Santa hit the nail on the head with my gift!  Although I know what it is, I'm putting it under the tree 'til Christmas.....but I'm very happy and grateful. This deal is SO great....really makes a guy feel the spirit of the season and personalize it in the warmest way.  I'll post pics when the day comes!
THANK YOU SECRET SANTA....wish I could know who you are...but I hope YOU know how much I appreciate your thoughtfulness and generosity!

Don
My SS recipient has received their gift and I do believe they are happy with it.  I also got mine in the mail this week.  Even though it was clearly marked as coming from my Secret Santa, I opened it, because I'm starting to purge the house of things I don't need in Florida.  Ironically, my SS provided me things I would need in Florida!  Thanks, Santa!
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
Looks like there are enough of us 2-box folks this year to maintain secrecy.
Sigh

Add me to the group where the USPS is promising that box 1 of 2 will arrive in time.

Box 2 of 2 will not.
Sigh 

I hope that the wait for box 2 will be worth it.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.