Repair information on HF compressor
I bought a Harbor Freight compressor about 8 years ago. 21 gallon @ 115psi and it has worked great. Recently it broke down and would not exceed 70psi. I tore it down and found the intake reed valve broke. I still have the owner's manual and the assembly / parts diagram is mostly worthless. 

Turns out the Model 94667 compressor is the same as a Campbell Hausfeld.  The rebuild kit for this model is HL026100AV.  So if you need HF compressor parts then check out other manufacturers' models. Got it rebuilt and works like a champ again.
Was living the good retired life on the Lake. Now just living retired.
(09-29-2017, 04:29 PM)Eurekan Wrote: I bought a Harbor Freight compressor about 8 years ago. 21 gallon @ 115psi and it has worked great. Recently it broke down and would not exceed 70psi. I tore it down and found the intake reed valve broke. I still have the owner's manual and the assembly / parts diagram is mostly worthless. 

Turns out the Model 94667 compressor is the same as a Campbell Hausfeld.  The rebuild kit for this model is HL026100AV.  So if you need HF compressor parts then check out other manufacturers' models. Got it rebuilt and works like a champ again.

That's good to know because HF usually doesn't have much in the line of parts support for their stuff.  I had one of their small blue pressure washers, worked good for a couple of years then started leaking.  Took it apart and found that a small plastic part that mounted on the pressure switch had cracked.  Called em up and was told it was discontinued (they had been selling that same model 6 mos earlier, I know because I got one for a friend) and that there were no parts available for it.  YMMV, but probably not by much.