Austraiian burl for sale
This is a heads up for Woodneters who are interested in Australian burls.  We have a shipment of green Australian burls that has just arrived in the US (about 5000 lbs worth).   We have been selling kiln and air dried burls on eBay very steadily and with solid customer satisfaction.  I encourage Woodneters to check them out (they are offered under the name "The Natural Edge" not Masters Cabinet Shop).    We cannot sell the ones on eBay outside of eBay (we play by their rules).   If there is sufficient interest, we CAN sell newly sawn, green versions from the recenty arrived material at a discount.   You'd have to do your own drying; for 1" material in a dry environment it takes about 3 months to reach 12-14%.   The price will vary from $6 to $9/lb depending upon size and species.   Simply PM us or email us (masterscabinet@msn.com) to order or find out more.
pictures????
(10-02-2017, 07:54 PM)fall Wrote: pictures????

Species?
Fair winds and following seas,
Jim Waldron
Allan

I sent you a pm.  I know me and the vets have never turn burl before and we sure would like some.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
can we have a link to pics
Searching ebay for "The Natural Edge" does not seem to yield anything appropriate.

How about posting some sample pieces and prices (including a list of species)?
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
(10-04-2017, 12:29 AM)iclark Wrote: Searching ebay for "The Natural Edge" does not seem to yield anything appropriate.

How about posting some sample pieces and prices (including a list of species)?

I got the same result. I might be interested if I could see some samples.