Liberty Bell Stanleys
Question 
I found one, now I own it.  What have I got?  A transitional smoother 8" long with a 1 3/8" iron.  Really nice condition.
Blackhat

Bad experiences come from poor decisions. So do good stories. 

Maybe a #122?

Sound about right?
Cool
Show me a picture, I'll build a project from that
They are decent planes, with a cool story. Not highly collectible, nor valuable. There's 4 sizes (IIRC) in the full set. Folks who see mine love them, but they fall a little short on ease of use compared to the Bailey's.

They are neat, though.
" The founding fathers weren't trying to protect citizens' rights to have an interesting hobby." I Learn Each Day 1/18/13

www.RUSTHUNTER.com
(10-06-2017, 06:36 AM)bandit571 Wrote: Maybe a #122?

Sound about right?
Cool

what are the lengths in the four sizes Are there any other markings to note? What years were the made?
(10-06-2017, 06:36 AM)bandit571 Wrote: Maybe a #122?

Sound about right?
Cool

I have one and hope to get the other 3.  I just love them because of what they meant the 100 year celebration.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Thanks guys. Don't ask me how, years of not seeing a transitional that wasn't solid gold in the seller's mind, I now have a half dozen awaiting some TLC.
Blackhat

Bad experiences come from poor decisions. So do good stories.