NOS Italian Riffler Sets (Corradi, Iridium, unmarked)
Awesome transaction - great rifflers, fast shipping & well packaged.
Thanks
David
(10-13-2017, 03:41 PM)JQuacker Wrote: Thanks for sharing, Rob. I love my Corradi rasps and the brand, and that's why I wanted to bring them over for everyone in the states.

All of the triangular/knife edge files are sold.

The cabinet maker's rasp is quite good.  Much better (fast stock removal, good control) than the "modern" #49 and #50's and nearly (close, but not quite the same) as good of a surface as from the French hand-stitched models (Logier, etc).  Price point lands it below the French rasps so a terrific budget conscious alternative.
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. -- G. Carlin
Ron - I'll have to look at the cabinet maker next time I order from Corradi. I've had my eye on the full-round rat-tail for a while.

pvlmal & DCM - glad you guys got them safely! enjoy. I love my corradi rasps, so I was excited to bring over this riffler collection and share with others.
Giving a little bump. Still have $90 sets and can custom make something larger.
Freelance Animator & Motion Artist, JQuack Design
Quackenbush Woodworks
Bumping! I've got $50 6-pc "toe-dipping" sets also.