Ridgid Magswitch (Magnetic Featherboard) New
Sending pm for 1. Thanks.
Earl
All shipping quotes have been returned.

There are three left.  

Its just a little more to ship two vs. one.  Just sayin'.

Thanks
"Life is too short for bad tools.".-- Pedder 7/22/11
Sunday bump.
I have 2 left. Maybe 3. Someone has said they want one but I can't get a response from him. Hope all is well....
dibs on one, funds sent
If you have one left I will take it.

pm sent.

Pedro
I miss nested quotes..........
45 years ago I worked for a company that made industrial band saws for the aluminum awning industry.  They had a "fence" that worked exactly the same way.  It was about 30" long and without turning the turn screw to release the magnet from the table, I would defy anyone to remove the magnet by  just lifting.    If the surface was smooth you could manage to slide it to the edge of the table and remove it that way, but you'd have to get at least 10 inches to overhang the table before you could lift it off.  

The modern take on this is to have two magnets, one that can be reversed by turning a knob.  That allows the one magnet to neutralize the second one and makes release easy.  

I think this is a very handy device.  I think I will get a couple.
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.
(10-10-2017, 03:20 PM)Cooler Wrote: 45 years ago I worked for a company that made industrial band saws for the aluminum awning industry.  They had a "fence" that worked exactly the same way.  It was about 30" long and without turning the turn screw to release the magnet from the table, I would defy anyone to remove the magnet by  just lifting.    If the surface was smooth you could manage to slide it to the edge of the table and remove it that way, but you'd have to get at least 10 inches to overhang the table before you could lift it off.  

The modern take on this is to have two magnets, one that can be reversed by turning a knob.  That allows the one magnet to neutralize the second one and makes release easy.  

I think this is a very handy device.  I think I will get a couple.
Cooler, can you PM me if you are trying to say you want these? I can't discern between you making a comment and you saying that you want some. Thanks
I have one more left.
(10-11-2017, 08:51 PM)Scott W Wrote: I have one more left.

I forgot to pay you yesterday, so I hope you still have mine. I sent the money this morning. Let me know if there are any issues.

Pedro
I miss nested quotes..........