Workbench Build
Very nice, enjoy...

-- mos maiorum
Great looking benches. Thanks for sharing.
(10-21-2017, 09:37 AM)Tony (Charleston WV) Wrote: You forgot to put a bank of drawers in the big hole in the middle.  Good for tools, and if configured correctly, candy bars (if someone in your house is nagging you about that sweet tooth).
Wink

Seriously--that's a fabulous bench.  I love the dovetails--did you stand on a ladder to do those, or are you  8 1/2 feet tall? 
Wink
Wink

I actually did stand on a ladder
Big Grin
"Oh. Um, l-- look, i-- i-- if we built this large wooden badger" ~ Sir Bedevere
(10-25-2017, 07:48 AM)Large Wooden Badger Wrote: I actually did stand on a ladder
Big Grin

I cheated and used my bandsaw with a roller stand for infeed support and a simple jig to hold it at the desired angle
I may have misunderstood, I thought he meant to take the picture.

Dovetail was cut by hand, first ever.
"Oh. Um, l-- look, i-- i-- if we built this large wooden badger" ~ Sir Bedevere
(10-24-2017, 07:57 PM)titanxt Wrote: Not to crash the thread, Titanxt, as an aside, I grew up in Frankfort, IN and used to go to Lafayette fairly often when I was younger.  Been in North Carolina since '83  Now back to regular programming.
Mike

"Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Beautiful Bench, very nicely done!   Another vote for BLO for the finish!
Formerly known as John's Woodshop
Beautiful bench - well done!
I used Danish oil on mine.

Attached Files Image(s)