What's a good quality portable table saw?
I have a 8-1/4" Makita that won't quit. It's back from when they were green. I bolted bed rails to the front and back, extended the table, and made a Bies. style fence w/36" rip capacity (for kitchen end panels). I recently bought a stand that the saw would just drop into to give me the same capacity but my modified one has worked so well for over a decade, that I just bought another used Makita. If you go this route, take note that the "blue" Makita is a little too big for the old style stand. Anyway all of this is leading to the point that if you have a small light saw, and a stand that can essentially make it a much bigger saw when needed, you'll get a lot more use out of it.
Sign at N.E. Vocational School Cabinetmaking Shop 1976, "Free knowledge given daily... Bring your own container"
I think Rockwell RK7241S could be a good fit. It's lightweight and very portable so you wouldn't have much trouble bringing it out to your table. I've seen a few good reviews like this one: http://www.sawinery.net/best-table-saw if you wanna know more about it.