FS: Powermatic 90 Outboard Stand
This came with a lathe I purchased.  I don't see me using it ever so it's time to move it along.  I'm not sure what these are supposed to include but I think it is all there.  I can supply additional pictures if needed.

I'm not sure of the market value for these stands but I'd like to get $225.  I am certainly willing to consider reasonable offers.  I'm in Winston Salem, NC and could deliver within a reasonable distance.

Thanks for looking

Rick

BTTT

Thanks
Rick
Rick

One more bump before I slide this back in the corner of the shop - offers welcome

Thanks
Rick

(10-25-2017, 05:47 AM)Rick_B Wrote: One more bump before I slide this back in the corner of the shop - offers welcome

Thanks

I'd be on it, if you were out west!
Reality is a nice place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there.
(10-25-2017, 10:43 AM)Randy B. Wrote: I'd be on it, if you were out west!

Thought I'd give ths another shot - I'll be travelling north on route 81 to Syracuse, NY and south to Columbia, SC in Nov and could easily drag this along.

Rick
Rick