13 inch planer
Did you end up adding the in and out feed tables? I've always been curious as to why DeWalt doesn't include them.
(11-02-2017, 03:21 PM)cme4dk Wrote: Just an update on the planer.  I ended up buying the Dewalt 735 and I am very happy with it.  It is easy to use and the end results are far better than with my older Delta planer.  I used to connect the planer to my shop vac with the dust deputy.  Now I connect the hose directly to the top of the dust deputy and the end result is far better than the dust deputy with the shop vac.

thanks for everyones help and advice.

The 735 brings back memories; back in '99 I was living in Charlotte NC, and was a member of the Charlotte Woodworkers  Association, in fact, my cape cod rocker is still on the website photo gallery under turnings.  Our meetings were in the Klingspor-owned Woodworking Shop in Charlotte, since closed down. Anyway, at one of our meetings, Dewalt factory reps came and previewed the "beta" pre-production version of the 735, and asked us for our opinions as to function and improvements.  It was very well received by the members, and has stood the test of time as a worthy tool.  Plus, I won a Dewalt ROS at the drawing they had after their presentation.  Still have it.  Great group of guys, I moved back North a couple of years later, but miss the camaraderie.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
(11-03-2017, 03:48 PM)dg152 Wrote: Did you end up adding the in and out feed tables?  I've always been curious as to why DeWalt doesn't include them.

My purchase included an extra set of blades and the infeed and out feed tables.