F21 error woes
Yup. Ours was acting up too.

Pulled the interior screen and there was a quarter
and a dime in it. Intermittant blockage as they
swirled around.
Mark Singleton

Bene vivendo est optimum vindictae

The Laws of Physics do not care about your Politics   -  Me
Could be the same issue I had. Washer would not drain. Did online search and found this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLGvhxoyWMY

This is what was wrong with my machine. I don't know if yours is anywhere close to the same model. I posted this on another website and several people did the cleaning suggested and found several clogs. Also, check around the door gasket, I found several of my grand daughters socks.

Good luck.
I no longer build museums but don't want to change my name. My new job is a lot less stressful. Life is much better.

Garry
I should have known this wasn't a misplaced thread about Fedora 21. I need a beer, and apparently I need to spend less time working.
The motor and impeller from the Sears Parts site was back ordered for three weeks. I figured they were wanting to sell the whole strainer/pump module for much more money. I ended up finding the whole module on Amazon for the same price I was just getting the motor at Sears. It all went back together fairly easily and I pumped about 4 loads of laundry through it on Saturday. Seems to be working again. Not really sure how the impeller shaft had gotten bent.
Good. Glad it worked for ya.
I no longer build museums but don't want to change my name. My new job is a lot less stressful. Life is much better.

Garry