Pics latest project

Not fine woodworking but this was a fun project. I plan on making a larger one to hang on the side of my barn,
My Salute!
Tell us how you made the flag.
Ag
(10-19-2017, 06:57 PM)Randy C Wrote: Not fine woodworking but this was a fun project. I plan on making a larger one to hang on the side of my barn,
Thanks to you. There are far too many people today that have no respect for the flag. When I was in school, many many moons ago, if you didn't stand for the national anthem you got your butt whipped. Once at school and once when you got home. Maybe some of those who kneel should have their butt whipped.
BAT

A man wearing a helmet defending our nation should make more money than a man wearing a helmet playing games!
Awesome. America, my country, and God bless you and her.

Sometimes it takes a Russian guy to show me how to get something done.

MTM Wood dot com This guy has ridiculous skills in making anything into a cutting board
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
(10-19-2017, 07:02 PM)AgGEM Wrote: My Salute!
Tell us how you made the flag.
Ag

Ag

If you google Rustic American Flag and go to the you tube videos, you will see probably a half dozen videos by a man named Jeff Furr.

His videos are very good and explain in detail how to build one of these.
(10-19-2017, 08:51 PM)Bobby Thompson Wrote: Thanks to you. There are far too many people today that have no respect for the flag. When I was in school, many many moons ago, if you didn't stand for the national anthem you got your butt whipped. Once at school and once when you got home. Maybe some of those who kneel should have their butt whipped.

That's the way it was for me too!
Well done, Randy!
Yes
"One should respect public opinion insofar as is necessary to avoid starvation and keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyrany, and is likely to interfere with happiness in all kinds of ways."
Oh...and yes, nice job Randy!
(10-20-2017, 07:20 AM)Randy C Wrote: Ag

If you google Rustic American Flag and go to the you tube videos, you will see probably a half dozen videos by a man named Jeff Furr.

His videos are very good and explain in detail how to build one of these.

Thank you!
Ag
(10-19-2017, 06:57 PM)Randy C Wrote: Not fine woodworking but this was a fun project. I plan on making a larger one to hang on the side of my barn,

I was having a nice relaxing evening in my easy chair, but I had to stand up !

Nice job.
I tried not believing.  That did not work, so now I just believe