Riser Blocks on close out for Bandsaws
A local Woodworking store is closing out riser blocks for a Powermatic band saw and for a General Bandsaw.

I did not have my phone with me to take pictures but they were cheap, The Powermatic ones were $49.95 and that includes a 105" blade.

By the way on the Powermatic the 105" might be a clue for which model it fits.

This is not a store that ships products to my knowledge so if folks are interested I can make my way back out there and get actual specs and pricing.

Let me know if anyone is interested.
By the way on the Powermatic the 105" might be a clue for which model it fits

14" bandsaw.

Al
I turn, therefore I am!
Can't preach for a PM 14" BS riser, but on Delta, Jet (CHEAP PM) Griz, HF and several others they are pretty much plug and play. There is a nub to help locate the correct point of connection, that may vary enough you need to grind it down, and tap in something solid to keep it from slipping apart under pressure, but the 4 bolts holding top to bottom do the heavy lifting for attachment. So unless the PM is a freak, it would probably work with most of the Delta/Delta clones. Someone said once, paint was the biggest difference they could see between brands. 49 bux is a screaming deal, usually even the HF is 88 bux, most 100, or more.

Al, definitely 105 is a grown up 14" saw. Basically all are a clone of the Delta.
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
Al, definitely 105 is a grown up 14" saw. Basically all are a clone of the Delta.

I have a Grizzly G0555

Al
I turn, therefore I am!