HT: ##3, 4C, 5 and Block; Bits and Braces (10" 2101); B&S, Hard Ark Stones
A few very worthy items that will make some users here happy.............. First, all of the planes have been disassembled, cleaned, set up for proper use; all are original - no Frankenplanes here, and all the irons have had their bevels reset on my Tormek and are sharp, as the pics will demonstrate, further honing will only improve performance, ready now to put to wood; here's a link to a Flickr album with multiple pics of everything:https://www.flickr.com/photos/9433588@N0...988027818/

In order of appearance in the album, first we have a vintage Stanley #220 block plane in very crispy shape, 99% original japanning, full iron, zero apologies, great plane, $35 shipped in USA; Teaser pic:
[Image: 37840485831_dcc93fcc1a_b.jpg]

...........Next up is a Sweetheart vintage ('29-'30) #5 jack plane, 89% japanning, tote repair (by me with epoxy, solid repair), rosewood knob is solid and nice; no cracks in metal, everything works as it should, yours for $50 plus shipping; teaser pic:
[Image: 37582802100_30775e64f5_b.jpg]

Next is a Stanley #4C, corregated sole, again, very crispy, 99% japanning, only apology is a tote repair, again by me with epoxy, solid, knob is solid as well and it works as it should, yours for $55 plus shipping; teaser pic:
[Image: 37582804080_a97c5c945e_b.jpg]

Next is a Stanley #3, fairly crispy, 95% japanning, wood is all solid, plenty of iron, no real apologies, it had a short iron so I replaced it with a vintage Sweetheart logo laminated iron; I like planes that had their irons worn out, tells me they worked well; yours for $60 plus shipping; teaser pic:
[Image: 23988021078_92d56c1fb1_b.jpg]

Next is what I call a "short set" of brace bits, Irwin pattern, sized in 16ths: ##4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 12 and 16, most commonly used sizes, all have good flute life and the lead screws are not buggered up, they will be good users, sharpen insides of flutes with a diamond paddle or auger bit file, yours for $30 plus shipping; teaser:
[Image: 23988007708_4a75bbfdf3_b.jpg]

Next up are three braces, left to right in the pics; a 12" throw, 10" and 8"; the 12" is the venerable Stanley 923, quality brace, enclosed ratchet, works as it should, $25 plus shipping; next is the acme of braces, the Yankee 2101 Bell System with a 10" throw, that's $45 plus shipping, best brace ever made, hands down; the 8" is a Millers Falls #33, nice rosewood knob and handle, enclosed ratchet and also works as it should; yours for $25 plus shipping; teaser:

[Image: 37840479721_903900413b_b.jpg]

Next is a Browne & Sharpe #800 3" Divider, the equal of Starrett, in good condition, great for layout work, yours for $15 plus shipping; teaser:

[Image: 23988025218_4f0557b65f_b.jpg]

Last but not least are new old stock (NOS) Hard Arkansas honing stones, they are 1 1/8 wide by 2 3/4 to 7/8 long, by Smith Whetstone Co. in Hot Springs, I have 9 of these, unused in plastic cases, yours for $4.50 each, great for drawknives, smaller honing tasks like spokeshaves, etc., and of course pocket knives; a great gift too for like minded folks; teaser
[Image: 23988026588_c00f8aca46_b.jpg]

First PM with an unequivocal "I'll take it" gets priority, and please include your name and full shipping address so I can quote postage and print shipping labels; I don't have paypal or any other EFT technology, so payment by USPS money order please, unless I know you from the forum, then checks are ok.  

Quality tools for users that I would own, priced reasonably. Thanks for looking.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
#4C and #5 are sold.
PM sent
2101 Yankee Brace 12” Stanley brace, divider and #3 are sold.  Bench planes are gone, Block plane still available, along with 8" MF brace, the short set of bits, and one more stone.
The 12" brace and 3 stones were received, all in great shape. 

Thanks and here is a bump for the stuff that has not found a home yet.

Cheers,

John
All the stones are gone.