Cardboard saw blade sleeves
If you have table saw, radial arm saw, or miter saw blades you want to protect, here's what I did.
I buy wall calendars at the Dollar Store every year. They always have a thin piece of cardboard inside them to keep them from bending.
I take that cardboard out, duct tape 3 sides on 2 pieces, and slide a blade inside it.
Instant blade protector sleeve. It helps keep the blades from chipping the teeth on the other ones.

I also write the type of blade, tooth count, & other info about the blade on the outside of the cardboard so I can pick out what I need easily.
I lay my blades flat in my tool chest drawer so they don't get warped or damaged.
The cardboard sleeves work well to prevent the blades from hitting each other.

If you don't have thin cardboard, you can always cut up a box to make one instead.
HTH.
Bosch, on their better blades sends them out with a nice cover around them, wish others did the same.

[Image: s-l225.jpg]

There are a lot of sneaky ways to store, and protct your saw blades kinda depnds on how much time you want to put into it..

I have a plastic box (think big tackle box) that holds a dozen blades. I got at "theee Woodworking shows" several years ago. 2 guys selling them, wanted OUTRAGEOUS $$$ for them. Evidently that changed Sunday around 2:30 PM they decided they didn't want to carry any of them back to the truck. 5 bux apiece made them look easy, and pretty much a good idea. I've cut thin strips of foam to fit into the bottoms of the individual slots, all nice and cozy, plus very portable.
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
If you get a chance Steve, will you post a pic of what you have for your blades?
You can always tell who is a cabinet builder by the way they store their blades.
My cousin has his blades in a dedicated portable (on wheels) cabinet.
Very fancy, solid cherry wood. Hand cut dovetails, etc.

He likes to show off his skills.
I use scrap 1/4" ply for blade protectors.

Also use 1/4" ply as blade separators, as all my blades are standing up in a drawer below the saw cabinet.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Here's what I made,

Attached Files Image(s)

I no longer build museums but don't want to change my name. My new job is a lot less stressful. Life is much better.

Garry
The price seems a bit rich, but it is simplicity itself:  http://www.ptreeusa.com/tablesaw_sawblad...ector.html

[Image: 2264_1_300.jpg]
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.
Make your own.

[Image: Z0313yfo5oz.JPG]
https://www.zoro.com/e-james-rubber-edgi.../G2643168/

All types, colors and sizes.   http://www.rubberedgetrims.net/rubber-ed...glass.html
(11-02-2017, 08:42 AM)museumguy Wrote: Here's what I made,

If you stuck all those cubbies in a single box cabinet & put casters on it, it's what my cousin built basically.
(11-02-2017, 08:42 AM)museumguy Wrote: Here's what I made,

Looks good.
Winkgrin
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

All you need now is a robotic arm to select and install the blade of your preference.
Laugh

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5438]