Come on everyone
be a Secret Santa I dare you.  I double dare you. 
Big Grin
Big Grin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
I'm growing a white beard, yet I'm too skinny to be Santa. My wife is pissed that I haven't shaved in a while.
(10-27-2017, 04:31 PM)Tynyyn Wrote: I'm growing a white beard, yet I'm too skinny to be Santa.  My wife is pissed that I haven't shaved in a while.

Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh    You funny guy.
Big Grin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
(10-27-2017, 04:31 PM)Tynyyn Wrote: I'm growing a white beard, yet I'm too skinny to be Santa.  My wife is pissed that I haven't shaved in a while.

Laugh
Laugh Mine promised to be pissed off if I ever shaved my beard off again.

EFA: It has been a few years since one little girl (in the store with her mother) asked me in a JCPenney store if I was Santa Claus. One more reason to stay out of the malls during the holiday season.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.