Bosch Router Sale
Every once in a while someone asks the question - which router should I buy.  Of course, there's many different answers depending on who you are, your experience and your intended use.  One of the models that comes up consistently is the Bosch 1617 kit.  Normally, it retails for around $220.  Just got an promo from Rockler where they've got this kit on sale for $189.  They're not giving it away, but it is cheaper than it usually goes for even at one of the big box stores.  Here's the link if you're interested:

http://www.rockler.com/bosch-1617evspk-r...aign=WC710
Looks like they under ordered.........That will move some units though. I just have to wonder this far in front of Black Friday if you don't get one here if maybe you won't be happy about that happening. Might be Amazooo get's the same deal it will be even less, and I can't believe Rockler or WoodCraft outsell Amazooo, so probably others will get this same deal from Mother Bosch. It could be placing an order to get an option at that price may be perfect timing to find out if it's less elsewhere in time to canx the original order? Hardly sounds like any risk, if they will accept orders.
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
I got that email and ordered one about two weeks ago. I thought they were backordered, but I received the kit in about 5 days. I was pretty surprised.
This router combo was on sale last week at Lowes for $179.00 (one day only sale).  I almost took the plunge on it (no pun intended) but I have enough routers as it is.  Amazon should have a black friday deal (usually $25 off $100 for the different power tool companies) so if you don't bite now, you might get a similar deal in a couple of weeks.
i'm sure you guys/gals know this...Lowes gives you 10% off any purchase if you're a veteran or active duty military.