What's the best way to move a gun safe?
(03-28-2021, 08:03 AM)fredhargis Wrote: I hope that by now he has it moved.

What’s the rush?  It’s only been 3-1/2 years.  
Laugh

Oh, and check back in another week or two for the spam edit.

Edit: Well, the post that resurrected this thread, by a member with 3 posts in total, has gone *poof*, so I guess the spam insertion happened when I wasn’t looking.  
Laugh
Tom

“This place smells like that odd combination of flop sweat, hopelessness, aaaand feet"
fredhargis, we have indeed moved it - twice! Since that initial post we moved to Florida. This time we had 3 burley guys, me, a dolly and an enclosed low riding trailer. It was the first thing we put on the trailer. Once our house is done in a couple of months, it'll be the last thing to go into the garage.
(03-28-2021, 08:05 AM)TDKPE Wrote: Edit: Well, the post that resurrected this thread, by a member with 3 posts in total, has gone *poof*, so I guess the spam insertion happened when I wasn’t looking.  
Laugh

Was it He/She or an It spammer?
Laugh
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

remember, "Friends help you move. REAL friends help you move bodies."

Smile
“How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.”

- Winnie the Pooh, as relayed through Author A. A. Milne
When I had to move my new tablesaw into the basement shop I hired Two Men and a Truck - charged me $100 and took them all of 15min. 3 guys, they put down pads and drop cloths, picked it up and moved it in. Easy Peasy...