DJ20 jointer replacement screws
ereplacements.com has Delta screws https://www.ereplacementparts.com/set-sc...86128.html

$1.99 each.

But I'd check out an industrial supply and see if they've got hardened screws that will fit.

And, as mentioned, don't overtighten (not that I'd ever do anything like that)  
Rolleyes
"Truth is a highway leading to freedom"  --Kris Kristofferson

Wild Turkey
We may see the writing on the wall, but all we do is criticize the handwriting.
(joined 10/1999)
(10-31-2017, 03:27 PM)Admiral Wrote: I'm betting I know where you're talking about.  Fixed my Dewalt planer.  Good to know they're still there.

I'm lucky, there is a "Mill Supply" store right near me, independent, pros, and have the most amazing stock of every bolt, nut and screw (high quality too) that you can think of; really old school guys, used to have a lot of independent machinists around who all went there, not so much anymore, so they branched out into more hardware and sell Amish sheds, playhouses, etc.  Used to be a Jet distributor, but that is long gone.  But they still have their nuts and bolts and lucky for me.  Try to find something like that, or get exact measurements of the screws and go McMaster.