Drills, just...drills
They seem to appear out of nowhere...
Rolleyes  

Some a bit stranger than the others...

Somehow managed to get that first mob put away...
Rolleyes

But that lead to overcrowding at another spot...
Uhoh

And..I still had these to put away, along with the Millers Falls No. 104

Might have a drawer handy for these, until I need pilot holes for small screws.

May have to start turning down drills I find? 
Oh well.....at least these don't need a battery charger...
Show me a picture, I'll build a project from that
Looks normal to me.
Do you like the egg beater drills or the yankee drills for doing small holes?
(11-02-2017, 05:39 AM)Tynyyn Wrote: Do you like the egg beater drills or the yankee drills for doing small holes?

I use which ever is handiest to get to.....and fits the size hole I need.    Even have a 6" sweep brace set up to do pilot holes for screws...and another with the countersink to match.    Why change bits....when I can just change the drill.....
Winkgrin
Show me a picture, I'll build a project from that
(11-02-2017, 05:39 AM)Tynyyn Wrote: Do you like the egg beater drills or the yankee drills for doing small holes?

I'm not Bandit, but I'll weigh in.  Push drills (not all of which are Yankee [North Bros of Philadelphia until Stanley bought the company and the name in 1946] are good for awkward spots (e.g., you're up on a ladder), or when you need to hold the work with one hand.  But, when they punch through the work, it's easy to mark it with the chuck.  Also, push drills get awkward when you try to use them for the larger sizes of hole; they're most useful up to about 1/8".

Eggbeaters will comfortably drill larger holes, and you get more control; but they need two hands, so you need to clamp loose work down.