About DC piping
Just how do you clean the runs whether on the ceiling or under the floor to keep them from getting caked up?
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
(11-01-2017, 09:48 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: Just how do you clean the runs whether on the ceiling or under the floor to keep them from getting caked up?

My ceiling ones have never gotten caked up - not sure how they would
(11-01-2017, 09:48 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: Just how do you clean the runs whether on the ceiling or under the floor to keep them from getting caked up?

Use a properly sized dust collector and run. No build up.

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

I was just wondering because I plan on putting some 6" on the ceiling and thought since dust has some moisture it might stick or now that I think about it static electricity may cause some to cling and cause a build up.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

Over sizing the duct may cause build up. Not enough velocity.

If it did build up- perhaps a modified chimney sweep brush?
(11-02-2017, 04:14 PM)daddo Wrote: Over sizing the duct may cause build up. Not enough velocity.

If it did build up- perhaps a modified chimney sweep brush?

This is the collector I have saved for and getting

Grizzly 

http://www.grizzly.com/products/3HP-Doub...rizzly.com

The inlet is 7" so I will get an adaptor from 7" to 6" and all the ducting will be 6" and down to the areas and change to 4" just before the machine.
Is that good?

Also we do have a chimney sweep that is 21' long, but it looks like I may not need to use it.