Ever seen this?
(11-04-2017, 01:01 PM)Steve N Wrote: Still he won't be out anything except a few seconds of time to wipe some on a piece of scrap, and see how it dries.

True, but I wouldn't risk using it on anything that counts even if it does dry and look OK, at least not until GF told me it was OK, and probably not even then.  I screw up more things with good products than I care to admit; I'm not going to increase the odds using suspect material. 

John
(11-04-2017, 02:57 PM)jteneyck Wrote:  I screw up more things with good products than I care to admit;

John

Hmmm oops....we have our days.....
Winkgrin
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

So I PM'd General Finishes via their Facebook page since they have no 800 number on their website. I messaged them on Friday and they got back to me on Monday with a "we've received your message" message.

In the meantime, I asked the guys at my wood supplier and they immediately told me to just bring it back...that they had had some complaints about one specific shipment they received.

GF got back to me today asking for the lot number, and when I gave it to them, they responded telling me it was from a bad batch and that they will send me a replacement.

Good to have a company provide some actual customer service.

Cool ..
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(11-07-2017, 07:43 PM)JokerRN Wrote: So I PM'd General Finishes via their Facebook page since they have no 800 number on their website. I messaged them on Friday and they got back to me on Monday with a "we've received your message" message.

In the meantime, I asked the guys at my wood supplier and they immediately told me to just bring it back...that they had had some complaints about one specific shipment they received.

GF got back to me today asking for the lot number, and when I gave it to them, they responded telling me it was from a bad batch and that they will send me a replacement.

Good to have a company provide some actual customer service.

Nice that they will replace it.  It would have been even better had they notified their suppliers to pull it from their shelves if they knew it was a bad batch. 

John
Agreed. Received the replacement can yesterday, so they did follow through.