Rocking chair finally done!
Very Very nice.

Now rock her gently!

Since you are recently married, you may be too young for that one.  Search YouTube for Andy Kim, Rock me gently.
I tried not believing.  That did not work, so now I just believe
Simply amazing!
Fill your heart with compassion, seek the jewel in every soul, share a word of kindness, and remember; the people's what it's about.
Capt. Tony Tarracino

I wish I could think of something that had not been said.

Don't know what inspired you to use book-match crotch but I'm sure you have inspired others now!

You, Tyler, have elevated WoodNet back to where it belongs.
"I tried being reasonable..........I didn't like it." Clint Eastwood
(11-04-2017, 09:43 PM)AgGEM Wrote: Drop - dead gorgeous.
Sam be proud of you.
Ag

Took the words out of my mouth.

Sam was of my generation and we both vied for space in the Fine Woodworking
Biennial Design books.

Smile
A laid back southeast Florida beach bum and volunteer bikini assessor.

Wink
WOW! Beautiful work. Great job.
Great job! The two board seat with crotch really pops. Fine job on matching the rocker lams to look like one piece. The hardest part about building the chair is seeing it through to the end. Have you posted it on the Yahoo group?
RD
------------------------------------------------------------------
"Boy could I have used those pocket screws!" ---Duncan Phyfe
WOW and what every one else has already said
Beautiful work.
It's okay if a project takes longer than expected, when they come out like that on the back end.
Jim in Okie
You can tell a lot about the character of a man -
By the way he treats those who can do nothing for him.
Great job!! I purchased Hal’s plans almost a decade ago now and still haven’t even started so kudos to you!

Since you mentioned the photography, what camera are you using? I ask because I’m trying to go down that rabbit hole myself.
-Marc

Wonderful job!  Those things take forever.  I really like the seat choice.  Two years for mine so I know the effort involved.  I did buy a lot of unique tools for the job so that was a plus.  I have a large cherry board for another one.  Why would I do another?   Blank response....