Be wary of bestsharpeningstones.com
A posting at another woodworking forum has revealed a number of customers with unsatisfactory transactions at bestsharpeningstones.com  A typical problem is receiving a charge to the customers credit card and a shipping notice, but no merchandise and no return calls from the vendor.  This site certainly looks legit and offers many items of interest, but any enterprise can look good on the internet, even if it is just someone's garage, or non-existent.
(11-09-2017, 10:59 AM)Youngbuck Wrote: I just ordered something from them a couple of weeks ago. Shipped quickly with a tracking number and no hassles at all. Just my experience, and that was my first order with them.

That's good news!  Are you sure it wasn't sharpeningsupplies.com that you used?  The experiences of the other's involved having to get their money backed from their credit card companies after getting zilch from the supplier.  Could have be a health incident, I suppose.  Read about it at Sawmill Creek--Neanderthal forum.
I don't believe I've ever dealt with them, but I would be very cautious about posting negative things about them without first hand experience.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
I've only dealt with them once.  No problems.
Never heard of them
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(11-18-2017, 05:45 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: Never heard of them

Now you have.  I got some wide Arkansas from them 3-4 years go, no problems.  Past performance may not be an indicator for current.

Good stones, excellent price.
Better to follow the leader than the pack. Less to step in.
(11-09-2017, 09:59 PM)AHill Wrote: I don't believe I've ever dealt with them, but I would be very cautious about posting negative things about them without first hand experience.

Yep, yep and yep.  Too many folks out there with axes to grid.
chris