16-5/16" Circular Saw. Real world use.
(11-11-2017, 03:28 PM)mission17 Wrote: My neighbor had them pliug it in and it does run. It looks old and blade has some rust on it .
I am going to try and look at it this weekend and inspect it a bit more. If I can get them down on price a bit more, I’m gonna buy it just to see how it’ll work in my situation. If it doesn’t, I can clean it up a bit and sell it.

I gave $85 for mine but the guy was heading back to Ireland and the need to get things gone helped with the pricing
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

(11-09-2017, 08:47 PM)mission17 Wrote: What are thoughts on using a saw like this to cut OSB as it is sitting on the floor in a stack?

It seems it is better suited as a crosscut but there are some videos showing them ripping a slab of wood.

Seems many saw something or were familiar with a video or something. My only thought if the "floor" was concrete it would end poorly for the blade, maybe for the operator.
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
One use for a saw like that is to make the plumb cut on every common rafter in one pass.