Bandsaw sales on Black Friday?
Black Friday by vendor:

10% laguna
15% jet
10% powermatic (excludes 3520C)

No general rikon discount. Their midi lathe is a good price, but that’s a different story.
Woodcraft Rikon 10-326 Bandsaw sale ends Nov. 22th, at $899 with mobile base is a good deal.
Just received the Rockler Flyer, they have the Rikon 10-324 14" on say for $649.99 with the open stand.  They also have the Jet 24" & 31" Parallel Clamps 25% off.  Not the super sale of years past, but still pretty good. Dan
(11-13-2017, 08:38 AM)Terry W Wrote: So I'm interested in buying a new 14" bandsaw before the end of the year.

I've narrowed it down to the Rikon 10-326 or the Laguna 1412. They are so close in features that either one would be fine. Right now I can get the Rikon with a mobile base for a sale price of $899 or the Laguna for $1,099. Since it's so close, what are the odds of one of them going on a better sale for Black Friday?

ToolCrib has Laguna on sale right now at 10% off.  I'm actually just about to pull the trigger on an LT18 myself today.  Sale was Yesterday and today.