Shopsmith Mark V + Many Accessories - $600 OBO - Sacramento, CA, USA
I'm selling a Shopsmith Mark V plus many Shopsmith and non-Shopsmith accessories for $600 OBO, open for negotiation. We're moving, I need to reduce my shop tools' footprint, and I won't need to use the Shopsmith's functions after the move.  This sale is only for local interest (I am in the greater Sacramento, CA, USA area) by a party willing to come look at the items in person, pay with cash in person, and haul the unit away.  Sorry, but I am not up for the logistics of a remote purchase or long distance transport.

The unit is in good working order, has been well maintained, and used semi-regularly. It will probably need some dry lubricant, as a few of the adjustment/calibration parts drag a times. I can throw in some dry lubricant if you need it.

The Shopsmith is a great multi-function power tool, especially for a small shop or in a situation where your shop is your driveway and it is packed up when not working. This package has everything needed to act as a table saw, a drill press, a lathe, a bandsaw, a belt sander, and a disc sander. You can also purchase separately from Shopsmith or others many other accessories which can turn it into a jointer, planer, router, biscuit jointer, and more. As well there are accessories that extend the current functions it has, such as an infeed/outfeed table for the table saw or a lathe live center (not included).

Everything that is Included:
* Shopsmith Mark V main unit
* Bandsaw unit
* Belt sander unit and many sand paper belts (I believe these belts are for this unit, but I have not tested them, so not 100% on this, came with the Shopsmith)
* Drill press chuck, chuck key
* Lathe tool rest, mounting plate, tail stock, and Nova brand chucks arbor adapter
* Table saw table extensions, poles, blade guards, dust guards, and secondary table with alternate inserts
* Three table saw fences of differing styles and a miter gauge (I have not used this miter gauge, so I do not know how it fares with the Shopsmith)
* One push stick, two push paddles, and adjustable push jig
* Two sanding discs
* Four bandsaw blades (all approx 72" - 1/2" combo - Shopsmith, 1/4" 6 TPI general purpose - Morse, 3/16" 10 TPI scroll work - Timber Wolf, and 1/2" 4 TPI resaw - Timber Wolf)
* Two dado blade sets, one molding blade, 4 10" blades for various uses, two regular arbor collets, and one long (dado) arbor collet
* Spindle sander unit and extra sanding spindles (I am not certain this goes to the Shopsmith, but I think it does, or could with the right adapter)
* Adapter for bandsaw, belt sander, and other accessories
* Required Allen wrenches
* Some small odds and ends not pictured that, in theory, go to the Shopsmith

Pictured is the Shopsmith Mark V main unit itself, the belt sander, the bandsaw, the table saw accessories, and all other accessories laid out on shelves. Shelves can be included if you want them, no extra charge.

Once again, so there is no confusion, you will need to come see the items in person, move all items yourself other than while looking at them before purchase, and you will need to haul/transport them. I suggest two or more people to transport the unit. It does have casters and I have a bin (or two) for the accessories that you can take.

Cash only. I cannot restate this enough! Please private message me (Robert) if interested. Thanks!

Google Photos Album - several pictures: https://photos.app.goo.gl/KtRh3bMe4WeEg3k13
Item has been sold.
That was a great pkg for someone. Congrats on sale, to your move, and to new owner.

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.