kidde fire extinguisher and smoke alarm recall
Got the three new ones last week.

Al
I turn, therefore I am!
I received my 5th one today.
LOL!

I had one that was covered under the recall.  Wound up calling them direct to process the replacement. A new one was recieved a couple of weeks later.

A second replacement was dropped off by UPS today 
Crazy

I'll have to call them next week to see if they want this one back.....
chris
(12-30-2017, 06:09 PM)doobes Wrote: LOL!

I had one that was covered under the recall.  Wound up calling them direct to process the replacement. A new one was recieved a couple of weeks later.

A second replacement was dropped off by UPS today 
Crazy

I'll have to call them next week to see if they want this one back.....

Received two of them yesterday.  In the box were return labels and how to have them picked up.   Remember they are considered hazmat due to the compressed gas and should be labeled such.   Roly
(12-31-2017, 01:05 PM)Roly Wrote: Received two of them yesterday.  In the box were return labels and how to have them picked up.   Remember they are considered hazmat due to the compressed gas and should be labeled such.   Roly

The return label does that.
(12-31-2017, 04:11 PM)cndamm Wrote: The return label does that.

The return label on mine said ground shipment but the carton they said to reuse had the diamond shaped black and white hazmat label printed on it which indicates what the hazard is.   Roly
The hazmat label was already attached to the box and is separate from the address label.
And it says to cover the label that was on the box with the new label
They sent me 2 new extinguishers. I need to send the old ones back.
Matt

If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.
-Jack Handy

(01-01-2018, 09:25 AM)EatenByLimestone Wrote: They sent me 2 new extinguishers.  I need to send the old ones back.

How long ago did you file your claim? I filed mine when this was first announced but haven't seen anything from them.