kidde fire extinguisher and smoke alarm recall
Thanksgiving, well the Sunday right after it. They were supposed to send the new ones out within 20 days.
Matt

If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.
-Jack Handy

(01-01-2018, 02:25 PM)EatenByLimestone Wrote: Thanksgiving, well the Sunday right after it.  They were supposed to send the new ones out within 20 days.

I just got mine. It only took a couple weeks.
1st class birdhouse builder/scrapwood mfg.
(01-01-2018, 02:57 PM)messmaker Wrote: I just got mine. It only took a couple weeks.

Took them about 5 weeks.  Got them last week.  Roly
Finally got around to looking at ours.

One in the garage.
One in the wood shop.

The rest are ok.

So, I will be getting two new ones I suppose.

Guys, if you have not looked yet...... do it.
Mark Singleton

Bene vivendo est optimum vindictae

The Laws of Physics do not care about your Politics   -  Me
Update.   The two new ones ( 2018 date ) arrived yesterday.

And, the same day we received a letter from our Camp trailer
manufacturer regarding its' fire extinguisher.  

For some reason, I completely forgot to check it.

Yup. New one on the way.

First two boxed up and ready to go. Planning on getting
the RV one boxed as well and then can
make one phone call for the send off/back.

If you have not done this yet, do it.
Mark Singleton

Bene vivendo est optimum vindictae

The Laws of Physics do not care about your Politics   -  Me
(01-25-2018, 01:18 PM)MarkSingleton Wrote: Update.   The two new ones ( 2018 date ) arrived yesterday.

I put in on November 4, and got nothing yet.  I called them three times, with promises to get back to me in 3 business days, nothing......
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
We had 6 in various places around the farm and submitted the info in mid December and received the replacements two weeks later.
I got 10 back. The first 5 came within a few days. The next 3 came a week or so later and the last 2 took forever. Finally I have all new ones. And like the other poster, I kind of wanted to test them out also. Oh well...

However, what a real pain setting up a pickup with Fedex.
(01-26-2018, 01:02 AM)bmich Wrote: I got 10 back. The first 5 came within a few days. The next 3 came a week or so later and the last 2 took forever.  Finally I have all new ones.  And like the other poster, I kind of wanted to test them out also.  Oh well...

However, what a real pain setting up a pickup with Fedex.

No problem for me,called them on a Mon. and arranged for a pickup next day, put pkg out around 8:00 am got back home around noon, pkg gone.
Im sure these are the same people that have said they got no problem eating cats and dogs but shreek like little girls at the sight of an octopus.jonzz 12/17/13
Haven’t gotten mine yet....
VH07V