Yesterday was a good day
Because I sold 7 of my turnings and was able to get a custom cheesecake she loves for her Birthday today.  Plus all of my family will be here tomorrow for Thanksgiving.  It does not get any better then that. 
Yes

Thank God for Family and Friends.
Cool
Cool

Plus I have enough left over to add $75 more to the VA fund.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
(11-22-2017, 06:44 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: Because I sold 7 of my turnings and was able to get a custom cheesecake she loves for her Birthday today.  Plus all of my family will be here tomorrow for Thanksgiving.  It does not get any better then that. 
Yes

Cool
Cool

Congratulations Arlin,hope you and the family have a very happy thanksgiving.And pass on a happy birthday to the misses

Mel
ABC(Anything But Crapsman)club member
That was a good day Arlin. Happy Thanksgiving!
Good on you, Arlin!  Happy Thanksgiving!  We are hosting our son who is an Air Traffic Controller in the USAF and his girlfriend, also an ATC in the USAF.  Gonna be a good day here, too.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
Yah I was hopping I would be able to sell a few at least so I could get her that present.  She means everything to me and deserves anything nice I can do for her.

Tomorrow all the family and a few single vets will be over so that is super nice to.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

A belated Happy Birthday wish for that wonderful wife of yours.
Yes
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
(11-22-2017, 10:59 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: Yah I was hopping I would be able to sell a few at least so I could get her that present.  She means everything to me and deserves anything nice I can do for her.

Tomorrow all the family and a few single vets will be over so that is super nice to.

I'm glad for you! I hope you have many more.
(11-22-2017, 06:44 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: Because I sold 7 of my turnings and was able to get a custom cheesecake she loves for her Birthday today.  Plus all of my family will be here tomorrow for Thanksgiving.  It does not get any better then that. 
Yes

Cool
Cool

That sounds like a great day.  Happy Thanksgiving Arlin!
(11-23-2017, 09:17 AM)page2171 Wrote: That sounds like a great day.  Happy Thanksgiving Arlin!

It is SOOO nice to have so many friends here.  I am a blessed man.  Happy Thanksgiving and enjoy.

Smile 
A Happy Thanksgiving everyone, [Image: smile.png]

Have fun and take care.
Leo Van Der Loo