Splintermaking.com
After ten years of fun, Photobucket and I are parting ways. I love PB but she is a fickle (and expensive) mistress that I cannot afford to keep in my life. Sadly, all of my pictures posted here will be swallowed up in the ether. BUT do not weep for PB--I have built my own website where I can host everything. Storage is unlimited so nothing gets deleted. WooHoo!

You can find me at: SPLINTERMAKING.COM

https://splintermaking.com/

The content is spare right now but I am working on it. My tools are rusty and so are my web skills. I hope to knock some of the rust off over time. Join me for woodworking fun.
===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---
Please visit my website
splintermaking.com
what is there looks nice, Jim
Agreed, this looks good!

Chris
Chris
Your page looks great, so far!

So, after all the PB hassle, how safe is your new home? I have never been comfortable putting a ton of time into a digital page that seemed more transient than warts.
Thanks for all the kind words. I hope to ramp up the content. This is not my first attempt but I am pretty comfortable because all the back end software and hardware support is done by the host. All I do is pay the bills and build content. Things have gotten better since my early efforts.
Please visit my website
splintermaking.com
Cool job! Will continue visits!
Great site, Jim. Please keep it up. I'll be sharing the site with the folks in my hand tool group.
Currently a smarta$$ but hoping to one day graduate to wisea$$
Dang, that looks downright professional! Good job.
True power makes no noise - Albert Schweitzer.       It's obvious he was referring to hand tools
I appreciate all of the kind words. Now I need to post more eye candy.
Please visit my website
splintermaking.com
Jim, nice website. Can you make the pics a little bigger?

I wanted to be able to see the details of the sewing box, but when I clicked on the pics, they did not enlarge.

Any way to make all your pics just a little larger?
...Naval Aviators, that had balz made of brass and the size of bowling balls, getting shot off the deck at night, in heavy seas, hoping that when they leave the deck that the ship is pointed towards the sky and not the water.

AD1 T. O. Cronkhite