Lee Valley Cyber Monday Sale
Is going on now!
Yes

Lots of good "seconds" available....
Winkgrin
"One should respect public opinion insofar as is necessary to avoid starvation and keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyrany, and is likely to interfere with happiness in all kinds of ways."
Thank you for the heads up. In.

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

Ya -thanks Dave! 
Rolleyes   Credit card is going to take a hit.  But that miter plane will be sweet!
Laugh
Several items are already sold out....
Crazy
"One should respect public opinion insofar as is necessary to avoid starvation and keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyrany, and is likely to interfere with happiness in all kinds of ways."
Been wanting the LV miter shooting plan for some time, couldn't resist the price this morning!

Guess I'm going to have to put the keyboard down and start woodworking!
Waiting to grow up beyond being just a member
www.metaltech-pm.com
I picked up this set of books this morning, since I just couldn't turn down over 500 pages of tool goodness for that price.

[Image: cm1023s1.jpg]
Bob Page
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In da U.P. of Michigan
www.loonlaketoolworks.com
I was so close this morning - at about 12:15 I put the right handed shooting plane into my cart and went straight to checkout. Before I could complete it, though, someone beat me to it.
Sad

Hope the lucky winner enjoys the plane.
''How can we ever hope to understand atoms?'' Heisenberg had lamented that day.

''I think we may yet be able to do so,'' Bohr replied. ''But in the process we may have to learn what the word 'understanding' really means.''
When there is less than $10 on the credit card.....didn't even bother...
Show me a picture, I'll build a project from that
I purchased a block plane, the plane books, and a couple odds and ends, also a gift card.  This was at 11:20 Central time, the router plane was already sold out.

I just went back and purchased a dovetail saw.  Now I might be in trouble!
got a standard block plane, and 5 1/4, the large shoulder plane was gone in 2 seconds.