LED lights deal. columbus ohio area $15/25
[Image: 20171018_193505_zpstyswogbp.jpg][Image: 20171018_193518_zps5pmz3aoa.jpg]http://i936.photobucket.com/albums/ad205...swogbp.jpg

Here are 2 pictures of ones used in my new building to give an idea the amount of light they put out.  The building is lit well enough to see comfortably with just 4 of them, but i plan to add 4 more on another circuit to make it "kitchen bright" to work in. This is four units of the 8' style.  They connect end to end.  mounting clips and connections are included.  They are 2'x3"by96". The pictures were taken around 10pm and no other light on.  

the 8' fixtures are $25. 
4' versions are $15. 

a local business owner is upgrading the rest of his business and extended the offer to include mine, along with anyone i knew into his order direct from the china factory.  they are a 'cool white' 400k led i believe.  I'm very very impressed with these.  They would be local pickup in the columbus ohio area (43113). i can store them indefinitely (i got a lil space :-D) until you pickup.  I also get to toledo and cincinnati regularly.
My Day Job
well, bye.
(11-29-2017, 03:02 PM)closed for business Wrote: [Image: 20171018_193505_zpstyswogbp.jpg][Image: 20171018_193518_zps5pmz3aoa.jpg]http://i936.photobucket.com/albums/ad205...swogbp.jpg

Here are 2 pictures of ones used in my new building to give an idea the amount of light they put out.  The building is lit well enough to see comfortably with just 4 of them, but i plan to add 4 more on another circuit to make it "kitchen bright" to work in. This is four units of the 8' style.  They connect end to end.  mounting clips and connections are included.  They are 2'x3"by96". The pictures were taken around 10pm and no other light on.  

the 8' fixtures are $25. 
4' versions are $15. 

a local business owner is upgrading the rest of his business and extended the offer to include mine, along with anyone i knew into his order direct from the china factory.  they are a 'cool white' 400k led i believe.  I'm very very impressed with these.  They would be local pickup in the columbus ohio area (43113). i can store them indefinitely (i got a lil space :-D) until you pickup.  I also get to toledo and cincinnati regularly.
Sounds like a good deal but the pictures are not showing, I might be interested in the 4'
Sent you a PM. I need details on connections, attachment points, etc for my new shop (32'x48' and I want it "kitchen bright" )
Wink
"Truth is a highway leading to freedom"  --Kris Kristofferson

Wild Turkey
We may see the writing on the wall, but all we do is criticize the handwriting.
(joined 10/1999)
What in the world. Ill say it. I was one strongly in favor of updating WN software.. and i hate the new stuff. I cant get pictures to work. Ill. Work on it today.
My Day Job
well, bye.
Photobucket issue not woodnet.

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

(11-29-2017, 03:02 PM)closed for business Wrote: [Image: 20171018_193505_zpstyswogbp.jpg][Image: 20171018_193518_zps5pmz3aoa.jpg]http://i936.photobucket.com/albums/ad205...swogbp.jpg

the 8' fixtures are $25. 
4' versions are $15. 

the 8' fixtures are $25. 
4' versions are $15. 

a local business owner is upgrading the rest of his business and extended the offer to include mine, along with anyone i knew into his order direct from the china factory.  they are a 'cool white' 400k led i believe.  I'm very very impressed with these.  They would be local pickup in the columbus ohio area (43113). i can store them indefinitely (i got a lil space :-D) until you pickup.  I also get to toledo and cincinnati regularly.Maybe give us the manufacturer name and the model number?  That way we could see what they look like via a web search.

Maybe type in the manufactures name and the model number, that way we could see the unit via our own web search.

Just an idea.
https://greenlightdepot.com/collections/...9762372292

These are the closest i can find. The fella is ordering direct from china, so they are a no name, no model thing.
My Day Job
well, bye.
Connections

Attached Files Image(s)

My Day Job
well, bye.
Lights at night

Attached Files Image(s)

My Day Job
well, bye.