Low Water Pressure
I just moved and the new place has low water pressure.  I haven't had a chance to speak to the neighbors to see what they are experiencing but the place has a Culligan system installed.  Is there something I can look for there?
I would start with putting a pressure gauge on the system somewhere, and checking it with no water flowing anywhere. A hose bibb is usually the easiest place. That will determine whether it's a supply static pressure issue, which may involve a pressure reducer/regulator at the incoming main, or if it's a flow restriction in your own system, or in the main to the street.
Tom

“This place smells like that odd combination of flop sweat, hopelessness, aaaand feet"
Tom is correct (was there any doubt?
Laugh
Laugh ), you need to check the pressure first. it's not likely the softener is having a huge effect unless it has a problem. My S-I-L had such low pressure he wound up putting a pump in to boost the pressure up.....it works well, but it doesn't increase the volume of water being moved.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
Just thought of something, the association pays the water bill so they probably restrict pressure.
(12-01-2017, 10:44 AM)Brian in sunny FL Wrote: I just moved and the new place has low water pressure.  I haven't had a chance to speak to the neighbors to see what they are experiencing but the place has a Culligan system installed.  Is there something I can look for there?

check filters, aerators and valves.  partially open valve won't produce pressure past the initial release
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

You need to find out if it is low pressure or low flow (restriction).
Like mentioned, use a pressure gauge first to determain the problem.
How old is the house? How old is the neighborhood?

You moved into an HOA neighborhood?!?
Your fun is just starting.
Gary

Please don’t quote the trolls.
Liberty, Freedom and Individual Responsibility
Say what you'll do and do what you say.
(12-03-2017, 08:08 AM)goaliedad Wrote: How old is the house? How old is the neighborhood?

That would be my 1st question also.

How old is the house and are you on public water or well?
Not sure what Culligan installed but if you're on a well, sediment in the tank could cause low pressure or a bypass valve that isn't all the way open.

Does it come out hard first then slow down? Is it worse on the second floor (assuming it has one)?
Neil Summers Home Inspections

I came to a stop sign and a skanky tweaker chick in a tube top climbed out of the brush and propositioned me.  She looked like she didn't have any teeth so I counted that as a plus.

... Kizar Sosay

(12-03-2017, 08:08 AM)goaliedad Wrote: How old is the house? How old is the neighborhood?
my phase built in 2013, not sure when it all started, maybe 2005?
It's a townhouse if that matters