Low Water Pressure
(12-03-2017, 10:58 AM)Gary G™ Wrote: You moved into an HOA neighborhood?!?
Your fun is just starting.

I came from one of the toughest HOA's around so this will be a dream although I heard they do two cars without guest passes or parking permits.  Heard an old neighbor had a deal worked out with the towing company too for a kickback to tip them off.  My old HOA paid off duty sheriffs to sit and make sure nobody rolled through stop signs or speed.  Sometime a warning, sometimes a ticket, all within the gates of the neighborhood.
2013. Ok, so it's not rusted pipes. Is it low everywhere? All faucets? Upstairs worse than downstairs or about the same?
Neil Summers Home Inspections

" What would Fred do?"

... CLETUS

(12-04-2017, 09:43 PM)Snipe Hunter Wrote: 2013. Ok, so it's not rusted pipes. Is it low everywhere? All faucets? Upstairs worse than downstairs or about the same?

The pressure in the 1/2 bath seems OK, used the sink this morning.  The kitchen sink 15' away another story.  I'll have to spend some time on the input to the place and work my way from the source.
(12-05-2017, 09:54 AM)Brian in sunny FL Wrote: The pressure in the 1/2 bath seems OK, used the sink this morning.  The kitchen sink 15' away another story.  I'll have to spend some time on the input to the place and work my way from the source.

Like Bob10 said, check aerators.   Roly
(12-05-2017, 09:54 AM)Brian in sunny FL Wrote: The pressure in the 1/2 bath seems OK, used the sink this morning.  The kitchen sink 15' away another story.  

No need to screw around, this tells you your aerator is plugged.
Mark

I'm no expert, unlike everybody else here - Busdrver

Nah...I like you, young feller...You remind me of my son... Timberwolf 03/27/12

Here's a fact: Benghazi is a Pub Legend... CharlieD 04/19/15

Or he has those extra low flow faucets, or there's a valve(s) near closed somewhere or there's a failed/turned down pressure reg or........
Blackhat

Bad experiences come from poor decisions. So do good stories. 

(12-05-2017, 07:36 PM)blackhat Wrote: Or he has those extra low flow faucets, or there's a valve(s) near closed somewhere or there's a failed/turned down pressure reg or........

OK, maybe... but it identifies the problem is in his house. Not the main feed pressure. I'll still bet on the aerator.
Winkgrin
Mark

I'm no expert, unlike everybody else here - Busdrver

Nah...I like you, young feller...You remind me of my son... Timberwolf 03/27/12

Here's a fact: Benghazi is a Pub Legend... CharlieD 04/19/15

The biggest heartache is getting folks online with the difference between volume and pressure.
Blackhat

Bad experiences come from poor decisions. So do good stories. 

I am betting some white vinegar overnight would make a difference,  I would look at the water heater too as I had one that the rod went bad in and it trashed all the aerators it served
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

(12-06-2017, 12:00 PM)CLETUS Wrote: OK, maybe... but it identifies the problem is in his house. Not the main feed pressure. I'll still bet on the aerator.
Winkgrin

Especially if hot and cold are low flow in the same faucet.
Neil Summers Home Inspections

" What would Fred do?"

... CLETUS