Shopsmith Speed Reducer..planer/jointer/knife sharpening jig amd Conical Sanding Disc
The speed reducer can take you down to 100 RPM. Excellent for turning large stock. $225 or best offer. This is cheaper then eBay. They are around $375 new.

The Conical Sanding Disc is $50 and has sanding discs with it. New it is $62.90 with now paper. I don't think this was ever used.

The Jig is $50. New it's about $83. 

I figured I'd try here before eBay even though there isn't a huge Shopsmith user base here.

Prices are plus actual shipping.

Attached Files Image(s)

"Life is too short for bad tools.".-- Pedder 7/22/11
Might want to mention your general location (that needed to be re-entered after the new software) for local pick up.

Shipping cost is a killer.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
Thanks. I don't know where to put it.  It used to be under your name... with the number of posts.

Anyway, I am right outside of Charlotte, NC .

Regarding shipping.... it just depends on who is interested.  I sold a Shopsmith bandsaw to a guy on eBay and he was in Hawaii. He paid $160 in shipping and was happy to do it.  I even called him before I printed the label to make sure he realized what he was doing.
The Conical disc and jig are sold pending payment.