Thank you for your Black Friday Support!
Hey All, 

I want to thank you all for your Black Friday / Cyber Monday Support. The new website has been up and running for about three weeks and the response has really been great. There are some improvements in the works but I did not want to wait on those.  I felt it was important to have a convenient way for our customers to make a purchase in a secure manner in time for the Holiday Season. 

There are some new products available including two new burnishers and a brand burnisher kit, plus some subtle improvements to the Ruler Stop. Please stop by the website and take a peek at these if you have not already done so. 

I'm also going to be offering a new page and probably limit it to the Woodnet Forum membership, which I almost consider family. I have not yet come up with a name for it but 'garage sale' would work. After 12+ years in business, I've accumulated a collection of obsolete tool components and raw materials. These include blades for tools no longer currently produced, such as chisels or blades whose specification are not a current configuration. There are also exotic wood leftovers such as cocobolo and East Indian rosewood rounds and squares suitable for some of the kits offered as wine bottle stoppers and other projects . I'll post here when that page is up. 

Thank you again and cheers, Bob
Bob Zajicek
Marietta, GA
Owner Czeck Edge Hand Tool
http://CzeckEdge.com

Bob,
You should probabaly include the name (or website if that’s allowed) if you’re business. I looked around and can’t figure out your company.
You must be a step cousin in the Czeckedge woodnet family lol.

https://www.czeckedge.com

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

(12-03-2017, 10:35 PM)cvillewood Wrote: Bob,
You should probabaly include the name (or website if that’s allowed) if you’re business. I looked around and can’t figure out your company.

Bob Z and his company is Czeck Edge maker of very fine marking, and cutting tools, + Plus more. Yep they do cost more than the rip offs from Horrible Freight and other such places, these are hand made Masterpieces.

I ran into him, and a bunch of other incredible Craftsmen around the time I found this hat.

Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
Thanks! Connection made. I checked out the website during the sale and was very tempted!
(12-03-2017, 10:35 PM)cvillewood Wrote: Bob,

Thank you for your comment. You know, I do have a signature and have the signature box checked, no idea why it did not show. I'll check this post and see if it does. 

Steve N that hat could be collectors' item someday, hahaha..... I do wish I would have kept one for myself tho dang it.  Thanks for sharin' that photo it's been a while since I've seen one.
Bob Zajicek
Marietta, GA

I might could be able to part with it for let's say a thousand bux
Laugh  
Laugh  
Laugh  
Laugh

A teaser, I think they call this.
Big Grin

It's as clean as it is in that pic too.

GW
Posted that and had a thought, if somebody says yeah, I'll take it. I'll go in halvsies with you to run a batch of a 1000 of them, we could call them "original throwback hats"

GW
(12-05-2017, 07:19 PM)Steve N Wrote: Posted that and had a thought, if somebody says yeah, I'll take it. I'll go in halvsies with you to run a batch of a 1000 of them, we could call them "original throwback hats"

Yeah, we could do pre-orders for $15 each and when we hit 1,000 have the things made. 
Laugh

Cheers, Bob
Bob Zajicek
Marietta, GA