Tool pouches
A shout out to Yotie for making these chisel pouches. Works very well for my purpose. If only it had grommet holes in the middle for hanging off my work bench. https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipMH...rd8sRvJ7A-
https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipNTxZvyOJfMYZfNuV-ZnjglBwYFy4-ST70pyS0b

[/url][url=https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipOpEzzwW1kS9PHxeCflQOlNFWq6oSmyJy6-6NAf]Looks like I will have to work on this new hosting site.
Sad
BontzSawWorks.net
Ron, none of those links worked for me.
...Naval Aviators, that had balz made of brass and the size of bowling balls, getting shot off the deck at night, in heavy seas, hoping that when they leave the deck that the ship is pointed towards the sky and not the water.

AD1 T. O. Cronkhite
(12-06-2017, 10:13 PM)Martin S. Wrote: Ron, none of those links worked for me.

Yep - Google wants us to sign in with our account #, which we don't have...
Skip

I don't get asked to sign in, just an error code
Currently a smarta$$ but hoping to one day graduate to wisea$$
Photo 
[attachment=6181]
[attachment=6181]
Sorry. I didn't realize it was doing that. No photo bucket for me anymore. Back to square one. :
Sad

Attached Files Image(s)

BontzSawWorks.net
Now, you've got to explain what you use those tiny gents-saws for ....

Sharp looking roll!
Chris
(12-07-2017, 08:46 PM)C. in Indy Wrote: Now, you've got to explain what you use those tiny gents-saws for ....

Sharp looking roll!

I like his rolls enough to have a couple of them custom made just for my half blind tools and gent saws. I will hang them on the side of my bench when in use. Less clutter on the bench. I have a tendency to clutter up the bench when I am busy and my shop is small.
     As far as the little tools go: The 4" 20 ppi gent saw, on the left, is what I made to work on my saw handles or small jewelry box type items. Smaller profile to get in to the tight spots, as in my closed dovetail handles, with almost no set. I was always just using the tip of my full size gent saw. So I decided to make a little one along the lines of a kerf starter. I also use it in an itty bitty miter box for cutting that 1/4" quarter round window bead, etc.. Quite handy for my purpose. The tools in the oil paper are just my half blind tools in different plate thicknesses. They use the same handles as my gent saws.
   Any way, I decided to try a couple of his rolls a while back. And that was that.
BontzSawWorks.net
Looks nice
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020