Megan and PWW
She did a great job, but has anyone else noticed that PWW has gotten fewer and fewer pages over the years?

Also, some of the advertisements have become totally unrelated to woodworking.

Chris says the magazine will survive, but I am not sure about the quality of the magazine without Megan's input.

Well done, young lady. Sorry to see you go. All the best.
...Naval Aviators, that had balz made of brass and the size of bowling balls, getting shot off the deck at night, in heavy seas, hoping that when they leave the deck that the ship is pointed towards the sky and not the water.

AD1 T. O. Cronkhite
(12-06-2017, 11:35 AM)Skip J. Wrote: OK Bruce, you asked for it..

Scroll down to see what Chris said

what Chris said

Thanks, I did read Chris's remarks earlier. But names on a list and silent editing aren't front and center. effective, but MAPP gas and cigarettes isn't exactly the desired image.
Congrats on the new lifestyle, Megan! 
Yes
"One should respect public opinion insofar as is necessary to avoid starvation and keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyrany, and is likely to interfere with happiness in all kinds of ways."
(12-06-2017, 07:59 PM)elinourrumming Wrote: Thanks everyone! I took today off for the most part, but tomorrow, I'm diving into the Woodworking Hobo Lifestyle. You've not seen the last of me...in fact, I'll now have time to actually build stuff again!
You're Welcome Megan;

PWW might make it without us, and readers like us, but after losing Chris, and the 3 big guys, and now you; it looks like a trend setting in, and not a good one either..  I personally dropped my own subscription a few months back... Less content and more advertising is not the way to bring us back either.

The ironic thing is that the subscription cost is chicken feed to us..... we don't drop out because we can't afford it, but because we don't want to read it anymore...

We all hope that you can make it as an independent, it does seem that Chris has been able to make it work for him....

Do spend a little time here talking to us!
Skip