Stanley No. 92 SOLD
This was my personal shoulder plane until I got the LV medium, it's just been collecting dust in my tool chest so it can find a new home. I had to replace the lever cap when I found it as the original was broken and it is the correct one for the 92, it has only a small tiny bit of nickel loss on the one side and is in fantastic condition otherwise. I'm asking $90 + Free shipping. 

I accept PayPal for payment

[attachment=6170][attachment=6171][attachment=6172][attachment=6173]
(12-06-2017, 01:40 PM)UpstateNYdude Wrote: This was my personal shoulder plane until I got the LV medium, it's just been collecting dust in my tool chest so it can find a new home. I had to replace the lever cap when I found it as the original was broken and it is the correct one for the 92, it has only a small tiny bit of nickel loss on the one side and is in fantastic condition otherwise. I'm asking $90 + Free shipping. 

I accept PayPal for payment

PM sent
Fair winds and following seas,
Jim Waldron
I did not receive a PM Jim.
SOLD!