Items for sale
Update a nice member came over and took pretty much all the tools, I still have some wood I will be posting as soon as I can get it out and measure it and take some pics but I have some very thick cherry planks (8/4   8-10 wide)with some Maple and a little oak,

Hello all 
  It's been a long time since I've been on this site I was an active member when I was in the service and when I retired I took a new job expecting to get a new shop, well to make a long story short due to the job and family health issue I've not been able to get a shop up and running, so I'm needing to slim down and get rid of some of my tooling till a later date when it is more feasible to get a shop up and running.  I'm listing a few items that I can get out of storage rather easily first.  Please respond or call me if interested I'm really not in a position to ship much so local pickup would be preferable I am in the Dallas area.

14-40 Jet lathe, have all the accessories and unit runs well, needs a little cleaning up has some rust but does not affect the function of the machine, this is the heavy version not the lighter one, comes with
Nova Chuck
standard Knives
Wolverine Grinding jig (no grinder) will sell Grinder separate if needed.
$450 Local pickup only

Router Table, I made this one from scratch it's a large unit on 3 casters (1500# casters) built on torsion box with several drawers, Has the largest Incra top with a full Incra LS positioner complete, comes with Hitachi 12V 5hp router and incra adjustable plate.  This is fully contained with dust collection port just plug in and go to work.
Make offer Local pickup only

Leigh FMT full system with all the jigs I think this is the pro version hardly used in real good shape.
$600

I also have a bunch of Bessey and other clamps I'll need to dig them out and get them listed

Give me a call if interested in any of the above for a better description.   469-744-39zero9
Would be interested in what Bessey's you have.  Would need them shipped though
"This is our chance, this our lives, this is our planet we're standing on. Use your choice, use your voice, you can save our tomorrows now." - eV
might be interested in some bessies too when you dig them out

Cory (McKinney)
"Oh. Um, l-- look, i-- i-- if we built this large wooden badger" ~ Sir Bedevere
(12-08-2017, 04:07 PM)Large Wooden Badger Wrote: might be interested in some bessies too when you dig them out

Cory (McKinney)

Where are you located for the local pickup? General area (city/town) will do.  Thanks
He's in the "Dallas area", bottom of first paragraph. Too far from Northern IN to go get the router table--otherwise i'd be interested!!
earl