Powermatic 701 Hollow Chisel Mortiser and Bits SOLD
The PM 701 is arguably the best bench top mortiser available. 3/4-horsepower with 1/2-inch chuck, in-line depth stop, and 5/8- and 3/4-inch bushing sizes. Operates up to 1,725 rpm, 5-1/2-inch head stroke capacity, reversible handle for left/right-hand operation. Includes mortiser, 3/4-inch chisel bushing, chuck extension adaptor, chuck key, and handle

16-5/16-by-13/3-4-inch base; 93-pounds.

Used only twice in my hobby shop. In excellent condition and looks almost new. Grabbed a Festool Domino yesterday on the refurb sale so this need a new home.

Try it before you buy it. You won't be disappointed. $385  Pickup in Philadelphia, PA. Sorry, this would be a bear to ship

Also have a set of Premium Hollow Mortise Chisels & Bits and diamond cone shapeners sold by Lee Valley. Set includes 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", and 1/2" chisels and bits. Most have never touched wood. Large diamond cone sharpeners are in perfect condition.

Total new price was $210. My price is $150. Shipping possible for these.

Happy to answer questions
215-922-3333

[attachment=6244][attachment=6245]

Those are incredible machines. I loved using mine while I had one.
(12-10-2017, 06:23 PM)Strokes77 Wrote: Those are incredible machines. I loved using mine while I had one.

Sold in less than a day