This years ornaments
(12-17-2017, 09:23 AM)Dusty Workshop Wrote: Did you get your trailer?

???
If it don't hold soup, it's ART!!

Dry Creek Woodturning

Awesome! I've shot a good deal of Deft "brushing" lacquer. It sprays great.
Neil Summers Home Inspections

I came to a stop sign and a skanky tweaker chick in a tube top climbed out of the brush and propositioned me.  She looked like she didn't have any teeth so I counted that as a plus.

... Kizar Sosay

(12-17-2017, 09:23 AM)Dusty Workshop Wrote: Did you get your trailer?

(12-17-2017, 11:38 AM)AnthonyYak Wrote: ???

guess that I am mistaken...

Were you making Spectraply ornaments a few years ago?
I could have sworn that that was you and that the proceeds of your sales were going towards a teardrop trailer.

Maybe I have you confused with someone else?

At any rate, I wanted to ask you what you were using for eyelets on your ornaments.  The eye hooks and fish hooks that I have found are too expensive.

Thank you
(12-20-2017, 08:57 PM)Dusty Workshop Wrote: guess that I am mistaken...

Were you making Spectraply ornaments a few years ago?
I could have sworn that that was you and that the proceeds of your sales were going towards a teardrop trailer.

Maybe I have you confused with someone else?

At any rate, I wanted to ask you what you were using for eyelets on your ornaments.  The eye hooks and fish hooks that I have found are too expensive.

Thank you

OK, now I'm following you. I have the frame, started on the floor and got laid up with asthmatic bronchitis and adult onset asthma. Hopefully I'll start again this spring. As for the eyelets, I get them from the craft store, similar to these

http://www.michaels.com/bead-landing-eye...or=Rhodium
If it don't hold soup, it's ART!!

Dry Creek Woodturning